simpleRTK3B is a standalone board that allows to evaluate dual band RTK GNSS technology including heading and microSD datalogging functionalities. It’s based on Septentrio mosaic-H module and can be used standalone, or connected with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson Nano and STM32 Nucleo platforms, as a shield.
Check out simpleRTK3B page to learn more.
Good to know:
– This product includes a microSD card native datalogger (microSD card not included)
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include a multiband GNSS antenna, which is necessary to use the product.
– The module will not give good performance with a standard GNSS antenna, requires a L1/L2/E5b antenna.
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include radio, which is necessary to connect to another base.
– This board is recommended if you want to test Septentrio mosaic-H performance.
– This product is configured as a Rover, but can also be used as a Base Station.
– Compatible with all Ardusimple XBee socket accessories (4G modem, MR/LR/XLR radios, Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, Dataloggers, RS232)
– Compatible with Ardusimple plastic case
– 2 x USB type C connector
– Ardupilot compatible via JST-GH standard connector