Cookies policyA cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page.Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
- Session cookies , to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.¡
Third party cookies
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Deactivation or elimination of cookiesAt any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:¡
- IE7 ( http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer7-plus.html )
- IE8 ( http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer8-plus.html )
- IE9 ( http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9 )
- Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042 (and for iOS – http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677 )