Antenna calibration files are used to increase even more the accuracy of GNSS measurements.
If you have a double or triple band calibrated antenna, you can use their ANTEX and ANTINFO calibration files available from NOAA for post-processing.
The process is extremely easy, you don’t even need to download the ANTEX/ANTINFO files from NGS/NOAA:
- Connect your receiver to your PC via POWER+GPS USB port
- Open a browser and go to http://192.168.3.1/
- Go to Admin > Upgrade and make sure you have the latest firmware.
Mosaic X5 firmware should be >= 22.214.171.124
Mosaic H firmware should be >= 4.9.1
- If you don’t have the latest firmware, please check Septentrio website and update it
- Go to GNSS > Position > Antenna Information > Antenna type
- Select your ArduSimple (or other vendors) antenna
- Click Ok, and Save the configuration