Shipping Rates and Options
– What are the shipping costs?
- General shipping rate is 17.5€ (~19$), nevertheless there are some exceptions
- If order value is below 100€, shipping rate is 7€ (~8$)
- Shipments to Latin America and Africa are for free for orders >150€ (~160$)
- Cost for shipping bulk products is calculated during checkout
– How can I track my order?
- Once the order is prepared, you will receive a tracking number and an invoice in .pdf format to the email address provided during checkout.
– When will my order ship?
- If the order arrives until 13h30 CET, the items are in stock, the order doesn’t need any custom work and contains all necessary data for shipment, we ship it the same day.
- There are some countries that require client’s fiscal identification number and if it’s not provided in the order we have to contact them before shipment.
– Duties and taxes
- Non-European businesses or individuals won’t be charged VAT during checkout.
They will have to pay VAT or other fees when their orders reaches their country customs offices. DHL Express will contact them.
Every country has its own import rules, so if you have any question our logistic experts (email@example.com) will be happy to help you.
- European customers (not businesses) will be charged their own country VAT rate during checkout
- European businesses are VAT exempt as long as they have a valid EU VAT number
- Businesses from Spain will be charged Spanish VAT