This tutorial will cover how to configure MissionPlanner and QGroundControl to send NTRIP RTK corrections to the autopilot.
If you want to use your own base station to send RTK corrections, please check this tutorial.
With Mission Planner the process is extremely easy, the instructions are the same for simpleRTK2B, simpleRTK2Blite (u-blox ZED-F9P) and simpleRTK3B (Septentrio Mosaic X5) receivers:
- Connect the autopilot or radio telemetry link to your PC
- Open Mission Planner and connect to your autopilot as usual
- In Mission Planner, go to SETUP >> Optional Hardware > RTK/GPS Inject
- Select NTRIP
- Click Connect button
- A popup will appear, enter your NTRIP caster credentials in this format:
- If everything is correct, you will see a summary of GPS signal status and generated RTCM messages as well as your GNSS base station position on the map
- The GNSS receiver connected to your autopilot will receive RTCM corrections and enter into fixed/float RTK mode
When you go back to Mission Planner main screen you will see the base station position as well as your Ardupilot GNSS position: