simpleRTK2B Pro is a standalone board that allows to evaluate dual band RTK GNSS technology. It’s based on u-blox ZED-F9 module and is fully compatible with Arduino and STM32 Nucleo platforms, as a shield.
The new Pro version is the latest generation supercharged with new features:
– High power XBee Socket to connect high power devices, like 4G NTRIP Client and XLR at 1W output power.
– Selectable UART1 / UART2 connection to the XBee socket, to be able to send UBX protocol over the air.
– Compatible with Sparkfun qwiic interface and I2C interface.
– Dual USB-C connector
– “NO RTK” LED in red color
– “GPS FIX” LED in green color
– EXTINT and TIMEPULSE available on the JST connector
Check out simpleRTK2B page and hookup guide to learn more.
Good to know:
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include multiband GNSS antenna, which is necessary to use the product.
– The module will not give good performance with a standard GNSS antenna, requires a multiband one.
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include radio, which is necessary to connect to another base.
– This board is recommended if you want to test u-blox ZED-F9P performance.
– This board has the option of mounting a backup battery to speed up the Time to First Fix after a short power down. Note that this will not speed up the Time to First RTK fix, fresh satellite data is needed for that. If you want the board with the onboard V_BCKP battery mounted you can add the Hand Soldering Service to your cart.