simpleRTK2B Pro is a standalone board that allows to evaluate dual band RTK GNSS technology. It’s based on u-blox ZED-F9 module and is fully compatible with Arduino and STM32 Nucleo platforms, as a shield.
The new Pro version is the latest generation supercharged with new features:
– High power XBee Socket to connect high power devices, like 4G NTRIP Client and XLR at 1W output power.
– Selectable UART1 / UART2 connection to the XBee socket, to be able to send UBX protocol over the air.
– Compatible with Sparkfun qwiic interface and I2C interface.
– Dual USB-C connector
– “NO RTK” LED in red color
– “GPS FIX” LED in green color
– EXTINT and TIMEPULSE available on the JST connector
Good to know:
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include multiband GNSS antenna, which is necessary to use the product.
– The module will not give good performance with a standard GNSS antenna, requires a multiband one.
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include radio, which is necessary to connect to another base.
– This board is recommended if you want to test u-blox ZED-F9P performance.