With ArduSimple CANBus GNSS Master, you will be able to add CANBus functionality to any device with XBee socket or serial port: RTK receiver, sensor, Arduino, or any other embedded platform).
Without any programming involved, and simply using a configuration tool, CANBus GNSS Master can be used as:
- Push GNSS data into the CANBus
- Read data from the CANBus
You can learn everything about this product in the CANBus GNSS Master User Guide.
Good to know:
– Default configuration is at 115’200bps
– Compatible with all simpleGNSS, simpleRTK2B and simpleRTK3B series boards
– Bulk pricing starting 50 units
– You will need a MicroUSB cable to re-program the unit