simpleRTK3B Pro is a standalone board that allows to evaluate triple band RTK GNSS technology. It’s based on Septentrio mosaic-X5 module and is fully compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson Nano and STM32 Nucleo platforms, as a shield.
Check out simpleRTK3B page to learn more.
Good to know:
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include a multiband GNSS antenna, which is necessary to use the product.
– The module will not give good performance with a standard GNSS antenna, requires a multiband one. Best performance is achieved with a triple band antenna.
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include radio, which is necessary to connect to another base.
– This board is recommended if you want to test Septentrio mosaic-X5 performance.
– Compatible with all Ardusimple XBee socket accessories (4G modem, MR/LR/XLR radios, Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet, Dataloggers, RS232)
– Compatible with Ardusimple plastic case
– 2 x USB type C connector
– Ardupilot compatible via JST-GH standard connector