ZED-F9P RTK receiver and antenna with USB and Bluetooth inside a plastic case.
Everything is pre-packed and pre-configured so you can start using it from the unboxing.
This kit is ideal if you plan to use NTRIP corrections to achieve cm level positioning, it can be easily connected to a smartphone/tablet/computer via USB or Bluetooth.
All plastic cases are dyed with a black finish.
Good to know:
– The ZED-F9P is pre-configured to work at 115’200bps
– The Bluetooth module is pre-configured to work at 115’200bps
– The plastic case can be closed without any screws, just by applying pressure
– The plastic case can be attached to any surface with 2 M4 screws, we recommend using washers to don’t damage the plastic and apply moderate torque
– The plastic case is not waterproof
– The plastic case can be manually opened in case you want to play with its insides, don’t use any tool and do it carefully 🙂
– Compatible with smartphones, computers and other devices that support Bluetooth 2.0 (Android only)
– If you want to connect this product to a mobile phone / tablet, you will need an OTG cable, you will find this cable in the related products at the end of this page.
Product Change History:
– AS-STARTKIT-BTCASE-L1L2-0-00: initial version
– AS-STARTKIT-BTCASE-L1L2-0-01: removed ArduSimple logo from plastic case
– AS-STARTKIT-BTCASE-L1L2-0-02: changed connector system from Mini-USB to USB-C
– AS-STARTKIT-BTCASE-L1L2-0-03: default ZED-F9P and Bluetooth baudrate set at 115’200bps