This kit is a combination of the simpleRTK2Blite – Basic Starter Kit IP67, a Bluetooth module and a plastic enclosure.
Everything is pre-packed and pre-configured so you can start using it from the unboxing.
This kit is ideal if you plan to use NTRIP corrections to achieve cm level positioning, it can be easily connected to a smartphone/tablet/computer via USB or Bluetooth.
All plastic cases are dyed with a black finish.
Check out simpleRTK2Blite page to learn more.
Good to know:
– The simpleRTK2Blite is pre-configured to work at 38,400bps
– The Bluetooth module is pre-configured to work at 38,400bps
– The plastic case can be closed without any screws, just by applying pressure
– The plastic case can be attached to any surface with 2 M4 screws, we recommend using washers to don’t damage the plastic and apply moderate torque
– The plastic case is not waterproof
– The plastic case can be manually opened in case you want to play with its insides, don’t use any tool and do it carefully 🙂