With Ardusimple BLE Bridge module, you will be able to connect to your preferred BLE device without any complexity.
The plugin acts like a bridge/tunnel sending any incoming data from your GNSS receiver towards the listening device and sending all incoming data from your BLE device to your GNSS receiver.
It does not contain any other logic and is ideal for iOS developers and developers of any platform where classic BlueTooth (BT2.0) is not supported.
Check this tutorial to learn how to update its firmware.
Good to know:
– Configuration is at 115’200bps
– Compatible with simpleRTK3B, simpleRTK2B and simpleRTK2Blite
– Compatible with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
– It’s based on ESP32, so you can also write you own software on it
– It is the same hardware as the WiFi NTRIP Master so you can also use it for that purpose (by changing the firmware)
– If you are going to use this product with an Android app from Play Store, confirm first that is supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) GNSS receivers. If you are not sure, you have more probability of success with our Bluetooth Classic Module.