With Ardusimple 4G NTRIP Client, you will be able to connect to your preferred RTK NTRIP service provider from any area with cellphone coverage.
Just introduce your SIM card, configure your SIM card and NTRIP caster parameters, and let the 4G NTRIP Client do the rest.
And if you don’t have access to a free RTK correction service, you can upgrade to integrated RTK-SSR corrections.
Good to know:
– Compatible with simpleRTK2B V3 and simpleRTK2B-SBC.
– If you want to use it with simpleRTK2B (V1), you will need a Shield for Second XBee socket (High Power).
– Not compatible with simpleRTK2Blite nor RS232-to-Everything adapter.
– You will need a SIM card with internet access capabilities to use this product. MicroSIM form factor.
– Europe: for Europe, but also Middle East & Asia, compatible with:
- 4G Bands (MHz): B1(2100), B3(1800), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800)
- 3G Bands (MHz): B2(2100), B8(900)
- 2G Bands (MHz): B3(1800),B8(900)
– North America: For USA* & Canada, compatible with 4G and 3G networks.
- 4G Bands (MHz): B2(1900), B4(1700), B5(850), B12/B13 (700)
- 3G Bands (MHz): B2(1900), B5(850)
*USA version: Only compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile and virtual operators working on these networks. Not compatible with Verizon SIM cards.