ZED-F9H is a special module:
- It cannot be used standalone, needs always to be connected to a ZED-F9P configured as moving base.
- ZED-F9H only outputs heading, and in UBX format. (For advanced users: it also outputs the normalized vector between the antennas connected to ZED-F9H and F9P. So you can calculate externally pitch or roll angle, depending on the location of the antennas).
- ZED-F9H doesn’t output position, you will have to read the RTK position from ZED-F9P.
- All the features of ZED-F9H are included in ZED-F9P.
So what is the difference with the existing simpleRTK2B+heading – Basic Starter Kit IP67 ?
- In our kit, as we are using simpleRTK2B + simpleRTK2Blite, you can read position+heading+relative position being connected to only one unit.
- When using simpleRTK2B-F9H + simpleRTK2Blite, you will read RTK position from F9P unit, and headingfrom F9H unit.
For more details about this product we recommend you to read u-blox extensive documentation about ZED-F9H.