simpleRTK2B-F9H is an evaluation board that when connected to a simpleRTK2B or simpleRTK2Blite, allows you to easily test RTK Heading functionality. It’s based on u-blox ZED-F9H module and is fully compatible with Arduino and STM32 Nucleo platforms, as a shield.
Check out simpleRTK2B-F9H page to learn more.
Good to know:
– This module only outputs heading and the normalized relative position vector in UBX format. This module doesn’t output position, and also not absolute relative position to the base.
– This module doesn’t work standalone. You need another simpleRTK2B or simpleRTK2Blite configured as moving base to make it work.
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include multiband GNSS antenna, which is necessary to use the product.
– The module will not give good performance with a standard GNSS antenna, requires a multiband one.
– This board is recommended if you want to test u-blox ZED-F9H performance.