simpleRTK2Blite is a standalone board that allows to evaluate dual band RTK GNSS technology.
It’s based on u-blox ZED-F9P module and is fully compatible with all versions of simpleRTK2B, to be used as a moving base.
You want to include a high precision compass to your project? Do you have an existing simpleRTK2B board with or without radios?
This kit allows you to upgrade your existing hardware and use heading in your projects.
This product includes an XBee to USB adapter, that will help you connect your simpleRTK2Blite to your computer.
Check out simpleRTK2Blite hookup guide to learn more.
Good to know:
– simpleRTK2Blite comes with soldered headers
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include XBee Radio
– This board is recommended if you want to test u-blox ZED-F9P performance
– We recommend this product if you want to test moving base functionality, together with a simpleRTK2B board. Check the simpleRTK2B+heading – Basic Starter Kit IP67 product.
Product Change History:
– AS-STARTKIT-LITE-L1L2-HS-00: initial version
– AS-STARTKIT-LITE-L1L2-HS-01: changed carrier board and cable from MiniUSB to USB-C