SSR (State Space Representations) technology, also called PPP-RTK, provides RTK-like performance over large areas for your RTK receiver. This correction data is provided via L6 band (L-band).
If you are in Europe or Continental North America, and after getting a PointPerfect subscription, just plug ArduSimple PointPerfect Corrections L6 receiver NEO-D9S onto your XBee socket, upload your credentials and start enjoying high precision GNSS.
Good to know:
– This board includes u-blox NEO-D9S
– The product includes an RF-splitter so you only need 1 antenna for both your RTK receiver and the L-band receiver. If you want you can also connect to separate antennas, one for the RTK receiver and another one for the L-band receiver.
– The ZED-F9P needs to receive the SPARTN keys to decrypt PointPerfect at each startup. This procedure can be done via u-center manually. Keys change every 2 months.
– You will need a good L-band (L6) antenna to receive the correction stream like Calibrated Survey GNSS Tripleband + L-band antenna (IP67) or Lightweight helical GNSS Tripleband + L-band antenna (IP67)
– This XBee accessory is only compatible with u-blox ZED-F9P and ZED-F9R boards (simpleRTK2B series). For a compatible version for Septentrio or other third party receivers contact us.