If you own a PointPerfect L-Band Corrections Receiver NEO-D9S and you are connecting it to a ZED-F9P, you will need to send a security key to the ZED-F9P so it can decrypt the correction stream properly.
The key has a validity of 28 days and each credentials file contains two consecutive keys, so depending on the period you get your credentials, your ZED-F9P can use the same credentials for as much as 56 days or as minimum of 28 days.
The process to store the key is extremely easy:
- Login to your Thingstream portal > Location Services > Location Things > select your location thing
- Go to Credentials and download the u-center Config .json credentials file
- If you are using ArduSimple credentials, please skip steps 1 and 2, we will send you the credentials file by e-mail (notice that one file is valid as long as the subscription is valid, no need to download a new .json credential file every 28 days)
- Plug your L-Band receiver on top of the simpleRTK2B board
- Connect your simpleRTK2B board to your PC via the POWER+GPS USB port
- Open u-center (make sure you use v22.05 or newer)and connect to the receiver
- Go to Receiver > MQTT Client… > Select JSON config file
- Check Subscribe to key topic uncheck the rest of the options
- Click OK
- That’s all!
If you want to check that your key has been stored into your ZED-F9P, you can go to View > Messages View > UBX-RXM-SPARTNKEY and you should see some data there.