the Single Board Computer for dual band GPS/GNSS RTK. It’s based on u-blox ZED-F9 module and allows you to reach centimeter level position and subdegree heading accuracy in a matter of seconds
Centimeter level precision
<1cm with a base station up to 35km
<1cm with NTRIP up to 35km
<4cm with SSR corrections
<1.5m in standalone mode
<0.9m standalone with SBAS coverage
Multi-band & Multi-constellation
• GPS: L1 & L2
• GLONASS: L1OF & L2OF
• Galileo: E1 & E5b
• BeiDou: B2I & B2I
• QZSS and SBAS
• 2x ZED-F9P: for heading functionality
• 3x ZED-F9P: for full attitude calculation (roll, pitch, yaw)
Accelerate your go to market
Instead of starting a product development that will take you 2-3 years and cost you a fortune in engineering time, prototypes and headaches… why not start selling tomorrow?
We removed any logo from our enclosures so you can build your own product and brand.
Compatible with basically anything
Dual RS232, Ethernet, CANBUS, USB & up to 8 configurable I/O. Just explain us which protocol and connector you need, and let SBC do the rest, plug and play.
All protocols are possible with SBC: NMEA, HDT, UBX, RTCM, TSS1, PASHR or just define your own.
Programming made simple
Forget about long learning time to program your application. We took care of the complex things so you can focus on developing your application. Just Copy&Paste from a few examples to build your own code. Or just send us your requirements and we can program it for you.
Radio link flexibility
simpleRTK2B-SBC has accessories for almost any wireless technology: WiFi, 2G/3G/4G, BT, ISM, UHF…
Raw GNSS measurements
Read the raw data from the satellites without any post-processing and store it in the built-in memory or SD card slot.
everything you wanted to know about simpleRTK2B-SBC
- 184-channel u-blox ZED-F9P engine
- Navigation rate up to 20Hz
- Position accuracy down to 1 centimeter
- Dual RS232, Ethernet, CANBUS, USB & up to 8 configurable I/O
- Multiple radio link options
- Configuration flexibility: standalone, standalone with NTRIP corrections, base-rover, base-multi rover, RTK moving base
- Possibility to connect external sensors
- Ready-made software or program your own with Microphyton
- PCB dimensions 85x115mm
- 4 mounting holes
- Up to 4 integrated SMA for various RF options
- Molex Micro-Fit connector system
- Industrial temperature range -40 +85°C
- Waterproof and non-waterproof enclosures available
- OEM format: no logo on any box
- 7-30V power supply (or USB powered 5V)
- USB, dual RS232, Ethernet, Canbus, PWM
- Programmable I/O
- Supports NMEA, UBX and RTCM communication protocols, but any other protocol can be added
- 2x ZED-F9P for position + heading
- 3x ZED-F9P for position + full attitude (roll, pitch, yaw)
- LTE modem with external SIM or integrated eSIM
- 868/900 MHz UHF radio
- Built-in NTRIP caster/server/client
- Serial port over Bluetooth 2.0
- IMU and temperature sensor
- SD card
- Standard & custom wiring harness for plug and play integration
Do you need more? Checkout the simpleRTK2B-SBC Hookup Guide.
simpleRTK2B-SBC supports different operating modes
Standalone – simplest way of reaching <1m position accuracy without range limitations
The most basic configuration is to use simpleRTK2B as a standalone dual band GNSS receiver.
Base – rover configuration – get <2cm accuracy with a maximum range of 20km from the base station
Use two simpleRTK2B configured as base station and rover.
Base – multiple rovers configuration – get <2cm accuracy with a maximum range of 20km from the base station
Configure one simpleRTK2B as base and broadcast its RTK corrections to as many rovers as you want to get centimeter level accuracy.
RTK moving base configuration – get <2cm accuracy and a complete Attitude and Heading Reference system with a maximum range of 20km from the base station
Configure one simpleRTK2B as base and two/three simpleRTK2B as rovers, mounted on a drone, car, ship, …
Standalone with VRS/SSR corrections – get <2cm accuracy without range limitations (subject to mobile network coverage)
Use simpleRTK2B as a standalone GNSS RTK receiver combined with SSR corrections to get centimeter level accuracy.
Equip your simpleRTK2B with the 4G or satellite module and you will get centimeter level accuracy without range limitations.