simpleGNSS is a standalone board that allows to evaluate sub-meter dual band (L1/L5) GNSS positioning technology including accurate timing and RAW data. It’s based on u-blox NEO-F10T module and is fully compatible with Arduino and STM32 Nucleo platforms, as a shield.
Check out simpleGNSS page to learn more.
Good to know:
– This product doesn’t do RTK, but can be used for postprocessing PPK-RTK thanks to its RAW data output.
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include multiband GNSS antenna, which is necessary to use the product.
– The module will not give good performance with any GNSS antenna, for optimum performance we recommend our Budget Survey Tripleband or ANN-MB1 antenna.
– This board is recommended if you want to test u-blox NEO-F10T performance.
– The board has a SMA connector for GNSS antenna input, and a second SMA connector for a high output drive (24mA) timepulse.
– This product is a lower cost alternative to NEO-M8T, ZED-F9T or RCB-F9T board.
– We are sorry there’s currently an error on the label of the LEDs “PVT” and “POWER”, the labels are swapped, we are working on getting it fixed.