This adapter board:
- Connects simpleRTK2B UART1 to Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Powers your simpleRTK2B board directly with your Raspberry Pi
- It’s the adapter only, does not include a Rasperry Pi
- You can also use this adapter to connect any arduino shield to your Raspberry Pi
- The voltage switch (5V or 3.3V) is irrelevant for the communication and power of simpleRTK2B. This switch only sets the voltage available on the headers of the adapter.
Checkout our software tutorial to get up and running at the speed of light: https://www.ardusimple.com/connect-your-simplertk2b-to-a-raspberry-pi/