Bring low cost high precision RTK GNSS positioning to your Raspberry Pi projects with this adapter fully compatible with simpleRTK2B and simpleRTK3B boards.
This adapter board:
- Connects simpleRTK UART1 to Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Powers your simpleRTK board directly with your Raspberry Pi
- It’s the adapter only, does not include a Rasperry Pi
- You can also use this adapter to connect any arduino shield to your Raspberry Pi
- The voltage switch (5V or 3.3V) is irrelevant for the communication and power of simpleRTK, as our boards support both voltages. So this switch only sets the voltage available on the headers of the adapter.
- The 2 white connectors are Grove 4-pin
Checkout our software tutorial to get up and running at the speed of light: https://www.ardusimple.com/connect-your-simplertk2b-to-a-raspberry-pi/
Good to know:
– Can also be used to connect any Arduino UNO shield to your Raspberry Pi.