We received many, many, many, many pictures from projects that added RS232 converters to our simpleRTK2B boards. And as you know, when our customers cannot plug-and-play their simpleRTK2Bs, we cannot sleep 🙂
After a lot of thinking, we decided to launch a series of accessories to add RS232 connectivity to our products. More to come, but the first one is our RS232-to-Everything adapter, that will allow you to connect:
- simpleRTK2Blite: get centimeter accuracy through RS232 connector. Send RTK corrections through RS232 or just connect one of our radios LR/BT/WiFi on top for wireless RTK corrections.
- LR/XLR radio:
- Connect your LR Rover to your existing RTK base station.
- Connect your LR Base Station to your existing RTK receiver.
- Or just connect wirelessly to any RS232 port.
- 4G Ntrip Client:
- Bluetooth: connect your existing RS232 port to your bluetooth device.
- WiFi NTRIP Master: connect it to any RTK receiver with RS232 RTCM support.
And all powered from a 12V input.
You have a Trimble, Topcon, Agleader, Leica, Novatel, Topcon, CHCNav, Hi-Target, South, Emlid RTK receiver? Check their documentation, many of them have serial port input for RTCM 3 corrections. If this is your case, you can now connect them with ArduSimple simpleRTK2B.
Check out our new hookup guide to understand better all the possibilities.