i having a trouble whit my starter lr kit.
when i connect the base en the rover. i will have by the base a time connection en by the rover a 3D connection.
the xbee led will not flash on both devices
and how i can see when i have a rtk signal?
what i am doing wrong?
1. Did you change default configuration?
2. Is the base in TIME mode? you can check this by enabling ubx-nav-pvt. If yes, continue to 3.
3. Does the rover receive corrections? check ubx-mon-msgpp and check if uart2 is receiving bytes.
i have start it over.
now i have only power on the base
in 1min i have 3d
but after 20 mins ubx-naf-svin says he still in progress and the 3d fix not change in time
1. what is your configuration in UBX-CFG-TMODE3?
2. do you have perfect view of the sky? or are you doing tests at home with the antenna next to the window?
its seems solvent. my bad i has the gnss antenna next to the window. i put it outside en i have rtk
thank you for helping an taking time for me
Great thanks for the update, post resolved.