With Ardusimple Serial Datalogger, you will be able to store GPS data in a very simple way.
Ideal for PPK, RTK and standalone applications.
Just configure the data you want to store at 57’600bps in the UART connected to the XBee socket.
Good to know:
– It supports microSD cards up to 32GB (included)
– It supports baudrates up to 57’600bps
– This product is compatible with all our GNSS RTK boards: simpleRTK2B and simpleRTK2Blite
– This product is compatible with simpleRTK2B case but NOT with simpleRTK2Blite case
– If you are planning to record RAW data for PPK, make sure you have a board compatible with RAW data on the XBee socket