I have a rtk2b + bluetooth that i use in conjunction with the lefebure ntrip app on my phone. I also have the survey antena, the board is in a 3d printed box, powered by a power bank and all is mounted on a survey pole. I use this setup to find certain points in the open field. The NTRIP data comes from a state owned base about 20km away.
Lately i find it’s taking forever to get a rtk fix. it will go to float in a a few seconds but sometimes i had to wait for more that 30 minutes, very rarely i get a fix in 5-10 minutes and other times i can’t get it at all. I’m in the open field, clear skyes.
I have this setup for 4 or 5 years and in the first years i used to get the rtk fix much faster. What can the problem be?
- RF connection, check for problems in the RF connectors, RF joints, cables.
- Incorrect setting on the board
- A change in the caster messages, ZED-F9P likes MSM messages.
If above is not enough to find out the issue, you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org your setup and my colleagues will help you troubleshoot:
- Pictures of board and antennas installation
- Logfile recorded from u-center, enabling UBX-RXM-RTCM
Please login or Register to submit your answer