Has anyone got this working with RTKLIB?
- I setup this device as my rover and NTRIP source as correction with nothing in the base selection.
- Both lights blink green but I never get my solution plot (or the middle light blinking).
- My NTRIP server is sending RTCM3 messages and I have tried the rover as RTCM3, RTCM2, and ublox format without success.
- I also downloaded a version of RTKLIB which is supposed to support this new ublox chip from http://rtkexplorer.com/downloads/rtklib-code/ without any different behavior.
- I wrote logfiles for both the inputs and they look ok (rover mixture of NMEA ascii and binary UBX, corrections all binary — I assume this is RTCM3).
Here are some of my RTKLIB settings.
Thanks for any help here.
Then I got rid of his output and log settings which were serial outputs and changed the base to point to my NYSNET source. Now I am getting a fix in RTKLIB for the first time! I still need to compare configurations to see what really fixed the problem.
maybe you can have a look into the RTKNAVI RTK Monitor (the little small rectangle above the Start Button)…and there navigate to the ‘Error/Warning’ page. Maybe you will find there any hint to solve the problem.
m4tk. Thanks a lot for your help.
I did look at the RTKNAVI RTK Monitor after first correcting my setup to use my Ntrip source as my base station instead of my correction. Then I put in the actual location of the state provided correction tower into the (options->position->basestation). Then I was seeing satellites for both the rover and the “base station” but most of the rover satellites were not green. Also, I went into the monitor and was indeed getting error messages. I was receiving “no double-differenced residual”.
Please login or Register to submit your answer