I’m a little bit desparate and need your help.
Brand new simpleRTK2Blite – Basic Starter Kit worked fine for about 10min via Bluetooth on the mobile Levebre and SW Maps.
Then fix type changed to invalid.
Then connect to u center via usb, the same.
Updated firmware (was the latest one though) and loaded configuration file bluetooth simplertk2blite.
ANN-MB-00 Antenna for GNSS Dual Band with cable (IP67) is connected and outside with sky view.
UBX – MON HW shows
Real Time Clock Status uncalibrated
Antenna State Status OK
Antenna Power Status OK
safeBoot Mode inactive
Noise level 66
AGC Monitor 90%
CW Jamming Indicator 2%
The UTC time that is shown is 03/22/2020.
Not a single satelite is found, nothing.
Under UBX INF I find WARNING: c2cCom 10321!=10325, if this helps something?
UBS NAV TIME GPS says “invalid” for all values.
I would be very happy about any assistance to get this wonderful product working again.
From the description it seems a problem with the antenna (at lite side or at the antenna itself).
1. Do you remember doing any step right before it stopped working?
2. Do you have another GPS antenna (even if single band) to check if the antenna is OK?
3. Could you send a few pictures of your board to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks Ardusimple for your help.
1) Yes, I was using rtk via ntrip from a rtk2go server close to me. It worked fine and position was getting better. Then suddenly my position startet to move away and further away, 100m, 1km and so on. After turning off and on again, the above mentioned “invalid” position only. Then i performed the steps describes in the earlier post (firmware, config file).
2) Unfortunately not 🙁
3) ok, is there something special I should pay attention to on the photos?
Here is the output of the text console which is repeating itself constantly:
Would the UBX MON SPAN say anything more?
Span 128 Hz
Resolution 0,5 Hz
PGA 63 dB
Would live assistance over Teams/Skype be thinkable against compensation?
Hi, thanks for the extra info.
4. Could you record a logfile from u-center and send over? 1 minute of recording showing the behaviour would help.
5. Did you change any setting on the board (e.g. fixed position, dynamic model static, etc). In these both modes if you move the antenna the receiver will start showing the behavior you mention.
6. We do offer live remote support at a fee: https://www.ardusimple.com/product/1-hour-online-consulting-service/
4. ok, done.
5. no, I didn’t perform other action than described above. wouldn’t firmware update and configfile have solved this anyway (i’m not a pro…)?
6. If you can’t find anything in the log file I think I’ll have to book 1 hour to try to let you find the error. I hope I wouldn’t need to pay if something with the hardware was wrong though… Will be happy to pay if you can solve it 🙂
7. antenna connection at the board is getting quite warm, but I can’t juge if this is normal…
Thanks for the file and extra info. It really looks like there is a short in the antenna.
8. Did you use a wrench tool to fix the antenna?
9. Did you open the box?
In any way the fastest so you can have your kit back working again if you could send us a few pictures to email@example.com
– From your kit
– Disconnect the antenna and a picture where it can be seen the pin in the middle
8. I didn’t use any wrench tool for the antenna, just my fingers and carefully. Just as you describe in your hook up guides.
9. No, box unopened.
Ok, pictures send to you.
The pin of the cable seems very ok to me.
Antenna is placed on my balcony with clear sky view.
Hello Ardusimple, I send you the pictures you asked for on 30/1 but didn\’t here from you since then. How can we proceed so that I can enjoy your product hopefully soon?
We contacted you yesterday 9AM via e-mail to organize a return. Can you check your spam folder?
ok, spam folder 🙂 received. Thank you very much for your friendly and courteous support. to be recommended!