For those looking for a cable, this one worked for me and I didn’t have to make one (labelled GPS2):
Hi, jberezin… I would like to buy GPS RTK LR IP65 (BASE + ROVER) to use it with Pixhawk 2.1 CUBE.
Can you show me something that allow to know procedure, setting for pixhawk?
is there a reference instruction manual ?
I am not using a base. I am only using the rover plus an NTRIP server on the internet 26KM away. Also I am using an ebay pixhawk (2.4.8) , not the cube which is more money and a newer design.
But I did some research and process is similar.
- Plug gps into pixhawk and make sure it receives power.
- Connect your other gps to windows pc
- Connect telemetry module to windows pc
- Connect telemetry module to pixhawk
- Open Ardupilot Mission Control Software
- Open the Initial Setup >> Optional Hardware >> RTK GPS Inject screen
- Set this up for your base including entering the location as show here (or you can alternatively setup an NTRIP server here)
- Step 7 should be nearly identical to these instructions for the here+rtk: link: http://ardupilot.org/rover/docs/common-here-plus-gps.html