Context : RTK2BLite + Wifi NTRIP Master
I applied the AS procedure : “How to share your base station with RTK2go ?“.
Result : works fine since I can find my own mountpoint in RTK2go Caster Table.
My concern :
1 – Data page in U-Center gives 3D/DGNSS status.
2 – Drone RTK receiver gives FLOAT when connecting to my RTKgo mountpoint.
Question : what do I miss to get FIXED in both U-Center and Drone RTK receiver ?
Thanks in advance.
PS : I did apply ” How to configure SImpleRTK2B as static base station ? ” (Survey-In), but it is not better.
PPS : I am able to get FIXED status when connecting U-Center as NTRIP Client.
Thanks for your question. I’m not sure I got where do you see what, maybe can you clarify?
- I understand your base station is OK and you see the mountpoint with RTCM messages on rtk2go caster list?
- I understand the problem is on your rover?
- Rover connected to PC only shows DGNSS?
- Rover connected to Drone shows FLOAT?
- Are these 2 rovers the same and connected at the same time?
- Did you confirm that your signals are good enough for RTK? https://www.ardusimple.com/gps-gnss-antenna-installation-guide/
Please login or Register to submit your answer