on our own on u-blox forum or here and you will relay to you own support contacts ?
e.g. a few subjects that I have after first (successfull) testings today :
– new firmware file request
– it seems that u-center 18.11 displays altitude rounded to 10 cm, even when in fix mode.
– When setting externally surveyed coordinates for the base station (TMODE = FIXED), u-center still displays “3D” as fix mode for the base (and the altitude rounding is also present)
– when using the _HP part of the position (either ECEF_HP or LAT/LON/HEIGHT _HP) for fixedbase position, the displayed coordinates are still truncated to standard resoution
– the documentation of the TMODE=FIXED says that coordinates must be given at ARP, but as no antenna model/PCO can be specified, I guess that supplied coordinates should rather be at L1PC
The can be that the resolution of NMEA massages is to low.
Enable the UBX-NAV-HPPOSECEF and UBX-NAV-HAPPOSLLH massages.
Having worked with uBlox for a number of years the best way to get technical resolution is via FAE level contact, I can help some on the forum, but there are limits to free support. I would recommend Registering Your Project, and identifying that you are using an ArduSimple board along with the type of application you’re working on.This will get you into their CRM system, but be aware that resources are limited and support isn’t going to want a lot of inane questions.
Let’s try to cultivate a list of bugs/annoyances here, we can validate or formalize the issue/request, and then one of us can push those into the appropriate people/teams at uBlox HQ.
Please login or Register to submit your answer