I would like to know why does not it connect simplertk2B througt Xbee Sx Radio?, the led is turn off GPS > Xbee on a base ans Xbee > GPS on a rover.
I guess you are using an LR kit? Can you confirm?
If yes, at which step of the hookup guide did you get stuck? https://www.ardusimple.com/mr-lr-kit-hookup-guide/
Yes, I have an LR kit but I can’t connected, I think that I have disable the Xbee Radio because in the first moment the led was turned on.
If you changed the configuration it is normal that is doesn’t work. You can revert the board to its pre-configuration following the tutorial in this page: http://www.ardusimple.com/configuration-files
Please I need help. I have been trying to connect rtk and have only got 1 meter of solution and not 1 cm. How can it be set to maintain 1 cm accuracy?
We need your help to give us more information.
1. Did you see our previous message? Did you load the configuration files?
2. At which step of the hookup guide is not working? Is your base in TIME mode?
1 Yes, I did see your previous message and I can’t connect RTCM messages on the base.
2 Yes, my base is in TIME mode.
1. If your base is in time mode, do you see in the base the GPS>XBEE led blinking?
2. Is your base station antenna completely outside?
3. Once your base station is in TIME mode, can you download a configuration file from your board?
4. Can you record a logfile from your base station with u-center, 10 seconds should be enough. Send 3 and 4 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, I can get fixed mode, but I have a problem , when I want to connect via xbee socket for xbee bluetooh it loses fixed signal. How can I configure both?
i’m sorry i don’t understand the question. Can you try with a longer description of the problem?
I already have connected in RTK mode (base and rover) but when I want to connect bluetooth Xbee with Xbee Socket, the rover’s signal is loss and its disconnected of RTK mode. How can I fix it?
I already have connected in RTK mode (base and rover) but when I want to connect bluetooth Xbee with Xbee Socket, the rover’s signal is lost and its disconnected of RTK mode. How can I fix it?
i’m sorry i need to ask some extra questions.
1. Do you have an MR/LR kit and is working ok?
2. When you add a shield for second xbee socket with bluetooth on it, it stops working?
3. are you enabling ioref on the simplertk2b board or powering the shield via usb?
4. when using shield and the same time than onboard socket, switch must be set to XBEE to UART1.
5. Can you maybe publish pictures of your setup?
6. Is UART1 configured at 38’400bps?
Thank you for help me, I already have configured, i only changed the UART to 38’400. Now I can use field genius and another apps.
Thank you again.