I aim to get precise location information with my “Long range starter kit” hardware.
i can connect android or iphone mobile device to rover device at the same time i need to work with bluetooth for him.
In this direction, I first checked if I could get data from the cards with Base and Rover settings to my computer via UBLOX U-CENTER application.
The result was successful for me as I was able to get position information with sensitivity of around 1.5m without NTRIP settings.
It was time to add the bluetooth module to the rover and start it.
I tried to implement shared information with me, I could see the module, connect, but I couldn’t read the location information.
Thinking I’ve spent a lot of time with this connection. To be able to test
I removed the LR module from the rover device and installed the bluetooth module. And I tried to follow the steps I was told. But I failed.
You will see images of this last experiment in the attached videos.
I’m waiting for an answer to the email I wrote about the topic, but I wanted to share my experience and problem with this platform.
Thank you very much to everyone who will help.
First Video (Laptop PC)
Second Video (Samsung Note9)
Hi Whitetiger, typical issues in this setup are:
– NMEA messages not enabled by default on UART2.
– Bluetooth baudrate not the same as the UART2 baudrate.