I am no good at english.
I am trying to connect RTK without NTRIP server, Xbee on a RTMC3 trafer from SimpleRTK2B to Xbee on a SimpleRTK2lite.
But Both boards NO RTK LED are lighting.
I could conect the NTRIP server conenction truogh internet with this IP67 kit
I will test Local RTK trough Xbee trasfer ,
Please advice me to set optimal F9P configuration.
1. Did you check our configuration page? Try to load base and rover configuration files: https://www.ardusimple.com/configuration-files/
2. After powering the base station, base station should not move
3. Both units should have good sky view
4. XBee. Did you buy Xbee from ArduSimple? Then it should be plug and play. If you are using a 3rd party Xbee, make sure its configured at 115’200bps.
I can RTK trough Xbee transfer.
Another Way ,Xbee(router) on the USB-Serial module for Xbee then Xbee TX->SimpleRTK2lite Xbeeconenctor TX,and GND.
RTCM LED lighting ,but RTK LED lighting.
My Xbee config is 115200bps ,hardwareFlow(RTS,CTS On).for data loss.
I think SimpleRTK2lite not apply XbeeHardWare Flow.
My eperiment photo is Here.https://00m.in/oFwXn
Why RTCM reciebing OK but No RTK LED is still lighting?
A few comments on you last message:
– Disable flow control, our products don’t use flow control. Try again with flow control disabled.
– How do you know “RTCM receiving” ? Do you check message ubx-rxm-rtcm ?
Thank you quick response.
I watched ubx-rxm-rtcm ,this screen shot upload to my blog https://00m.in/oFwXn
And LED NO RTK ligting, RTCm blinking photo upload.
Xbee CTS,RTS setting is a method for data loss between Coordinator to Router ,
then SimpleRTK2B need not adaption to Flow control,but CTS,RTS pin level is important,Ithink.
Interesting. Some things that could go wrong:
– Signal strenght. How strong are signals on base and rover.
– Satellites in view. Do you see enough satellites? For the zed-f9p to show DGPS it needs a minimum number of satellites (we don’t know which is this number).
We can check above if you can take a screenshot of ubx-nav-sig on both base and rover.
Thank you for your valueable advice
I have benn checking the NO RTK issue ,RTCM3 code 1005 is missing.though configured MSG F5-05.
I think that My BASE accuracy is not enough for RTK. https://00m.in/O4r7M
I will use RTK2GO to recieve nearest NTRIP site.
About Xbee conection, DIGI default stting is CTS ON RTS OFF ,this setting can connect to lite with loaded Xbee.
But CTS ON& RTS ON setting do not connect on lite.
I think CTS ON can protect data losses in 115200bps between coordinator-router.
These issue is with DIGI spec ,SimpleRTK2 is anrelated.
that’s good news, thanks for the update.
Try to set realistic target accuracies for the base survey-in, and don’t move the antenna at all when the base is powered. We use 2.5m target accuracy and it takes 5 minutes in good sky conditions.
I suppose ,Survey in 2.5m accuracy is allowed with Moving Base mode?
IMy purupose of RTK Is Ski Turning Analysys,that need not absolute position,relative position .
Please how to configure and setting ,for IP67 kit and Xbee S2Cs.
I’m confused. Survey 2.5m is only for static base station.
For moving base station, you don’t set survey target accuracy.
Default configuration files are available here: https://www.ardusimple.com/configuration-files/
Thank you and sorry my confusing question.
I did a Moving Base experiment ,to learn the ublox documents.
Results are upload my Blog ,
After all,Antena position in my home garden is not good at RTK.
Then I will use the Softbank RTK Service in Japan ,that Softbank LTE station in japan had RTK Base stations,10-20km distance.