Lebefure accepts only NMEA, which automatically uses only L1,
MapitGIS NTRIP accepts UBX but only receives L1 for Glonass and GPS
GNSS Commander does not really accept rtcm3 corrections, even though it says it does.
RTKGPS+ accepts RTCM3 and UBX, but doesn’t really work.
Any other suggestions?
Perhaps conversations you should be having with the app vendors directly. NMEA doesn’t handle reporting more than 12 satellite in GGA/GSA well. It doesn’t however preclude the receiver using multiple constellations and bands in the background, and reporting in a way that doesn’t crash software coded for the 1990’s
GNSS Surveyor sees 42 sats but doesn’t lock onto anyone.
I managed to make GNSS Commander work but only through UART2 bluetooth and again with the limitation of 12 sats.
So, using Lebefure, if the NTRIP caster has all constellations viewable in all bands, is the ardusimple using those corrections without reporting to the app, yet providing the rtkfix said?
Well the method to determine that would be to connect to uCenter via the USB connection, and get reporting of UBX-NAV-SAT/SIG and UBX-RXM-RTCM, that way you could see who was getting corrections and what RTCM3 messages were being received/accepted.
GGA will report a consistent fix type across all Talker ID, so a 4=FIXED, 5-FLOAT RTK solution should be determinable.
I’ve tried to make contact with Lefebure to see if we can facilitate getting them some uBlox or ArduSimple HW to work with.
That’s cool! Hope they work something out 😉
So it seems that through UART2 GNSS Commander and Lebefure do provide a lot more sats’ corrections than what the apps actually show (ie 12) according to nav sig 😉 Thx!