ArduSimple manufactures the SparkFun GPS-RTK2 Board – ZED-F9P (Qwiic) GNSS receiver following the Open Source Hardware (OSHW) guidelines.
Check out GPS-RTK2 page to learn more.
Good to know:
– This product is manufactured and sold by ArduSimple, designed by Sparkfun.
– This product is the same as part number GPS-15136.
– You can find the editable source files here (schematic, mounting holes and dimensions, eagle files)
– You are allowed to sale your version of this board (as is or with modifications)
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include multiband GNSS antenna, which is necessary to use the product.
– The module will not give good performance with a standard GNSS antenna, requires a multiband one.