ArduSimple manufactures the SparkFun GPS-RTK2 Board – ZED-F9P (Qwiic) GNSS receiver following the Open Source Hardware (OSHW) guidelines.
ArduSimple has not any relation with SparkFun, in case of any issues, warranty is provided by ArduSimple.
Check out GPS-RTK2 page to learn more.
Good to know:
– This product is manufactured and sold by ArduSimple, designed by Sparkfun.
– This product is the same as part number GPS-15136.
– You can find the editable source files here (schematic, mounting holes and dimensions, eagle files)
– You are allowed to sale your version of this board (as is or with modifications)
– This product is compatible but doesn’t include multiband GNSS antenna, which is necessary to use the product.
– The module will not give good performance with a standard GNSS antenna, requires a multiband one.