The simpleRTK2B-SBC is the most flexible product from ArduSimple.
It is fully programmable on microPython with a dedicated API developed by our engineers which is focused on high precision GNSS and engineering projects.
The SBC is a project development accelerator that allows engineers with limited resources to build functional prototypes in a matter of days. If your project combines RTK GNSS technology with IMU, data logging, RS232, CANbus, Ethernet, PWM, IoT, UHF, BT, WiFi, 2/3/4G, … this product is for you.
With the latest firmware release, we have included some useful features that will power up your project:
- Added original uasyncio micropython directory contents with two addons: semaphores and queues
Useful for asynchronous tasks
- Added ubx.builder to compose UBX messages
Build your own custom UBX message
- Added safety feature: in case that USB can’t be initialized, duplicate REPL terminal so it can be accessed via RS232#1
Access the microPython environment via RS232!
- Added MicroWebSrv2 micropython library
Build your own website server on the SBC
- Added mboot support to update firmware by drag&drop firmware (.dfu.gz) to external flash memory
This feature enables FOTA
- Added NTRIP client and NTRIP server classes
No need to worry about the details, we did it for you 🙂
- Added asynchronous TCP socket client
Socket multitasking is a reality
- Allow main.mpy execution on power up
Protect your source code from your clients
- Added MQTT Client
State of the art IoT communication protocol
- PointPerfect ready
The coolest feature of the year, notice that if you own a SBC, you have free PointPerfect corrections until the end of the year
- Bug fixes
Small fixes, check changelog for more details
Check our dedicated SBC site to learn more!