We are extremely excited about today’s new product launch, because it opens a new dimension of possibilities for your projects. Today we want to present to you the new simpleRTK2B: the simpleRTK2B Version 3.
It comes supercharged with a lot of new features:
- ZED-F9p and ZED-F9R (GNSS+IMU sensor fusion) versions.
- A new HP (High Power) XBee Socket: you can now boost the power of the XLR radios and connect the upcoming 4G NTRIP Client without limit.
- Selectable UART1 or UART2 to be connected to the XBee socket. Let UBX protocol travel over the air.
- I2C inteface in the arduino rails. Start using your I2C GPS libraries.
- Spakfun’s qwiic connectors. Your favorite Sparkfun accessory is now plug-and-play with simpleRTK2B.
- New switch to control IOREF. No need to manually wire IOREF to 3.3V to enable the arduino rails.
- New switch to convert 5VIN to 5VOUT. Now you can power shields directly from simpleRTK2B!
- You can check all features in the new simpleRTK2B-V3 hookup guide.
V3 doesn’t replace V1, so you can continue buying V1 if that’s your favorite board. The new V3 is available in our store starting… now!